Profiling ATIRE in Xcode 4
Please read the previous page Debug ATIRE in Xcode 4 first to know how to setup a Xcode project for ATIRE. The steps below uses the binary atire_merge as an example.
- Choose the menu option "Product -> New Scheme..." to create a new schema.
- Give a "name" for the new scheme. For example "atire merge profile".
- Click on the "profile" option located in the left panel.
- Choose the "Executable" to be profiled.
- Setup the command line parameters in "Arguments" and working directory in "Options".
- Click Ok.
- Choose the menu option "Product -> Profile" to start profiling.